Friday, March 23, 2012

Todays Saving



Here is my shopping trip from today! I feel pretty good about my saving! And I got the 2 coupons booklet from Toy "R" Us today!! If you have any shopping trip you want to share just leave a comment! Saving bit by bit with Leana!!!

Target: 
      Pampers wipes     
            Regular Price                $5.99
            Sale Price                     $5.00
            Saving                          29%= $5.22
     
      Toothbrush                        
            Regular Price                $1.99
            Saving                          50.3%= $3.00

      Right Guard                     
            Regular Price                $3.99
            Saving                          50.0% = $5.99
      Cars Birthday bags                     
            Regular Price                $3.50
            Saving                          70.0% = $2.00


Hyvee: (Tae lost the recipt, so my price wont be that accurate)
     Hamburger Helper               
            Regular Price                $1.49
            Q peelie                        $1.00 off 2
            Sale Price                     $1.00
            Saving                          66.4%= $11.88
     Plus I received a $2.00 coupon off my next shopping trip17.88
            BRING MY SAVINGS to 77.6% J J
      Crest Toothpaste                     
            Regular Price                $3.50
            Saving                          71.4% = $7.50
      Plus it had $10 in coupons= Free b/c I will be using the coupons =Free

No comments:

Post a Comment